TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
The EWT’s 2021 wildlife wall calendar, Walk on the Wild Side, once again showcases Richard du Toit’s stunning photography. Richard, an internationally acclaimed photographer, never fails to capture a stunning image. The calendar is in portrait and comes individually boxed ready for distribution. Proceeds from the sale of the calendars are donated to the EWT.
To purchase this beautiful calendar, please go to our online shop or email Tammy Baker on email@example.com
- Golf Day
- Wild Chats – October
- A powerful partnership leading the way for conservation in Gauteng
- A word from the CEO
- Rhino Roundup
- Speaking up for rhinos
- Flooding enhances the vulnerability of wetland-dependent communities in south western Uganda
- Biopiracy: what is it?
- The role of folklore in preserving wildlife and heritage – a story about frogs and sweet water
- Never a dull moment, thanks to Macsteel!
- At least 28 extinctions have been prevented by conservation action in recent decades
- MySchool card beneficiary
- Coming up in October – National Transport Month
- Leaping into spring
- A word from the CEO – An interview with our leading lady, Yolan Friedmann
- Griet’s ghost and the long lost rabbit: The Lettas Kraal conservation story.
- A tribute to a true conservation hero
- Women’s Month interview with Honourable Minister Barbara Creecy
- Wetland buffer restoration success in the South Kiruruma Wetland, South-western Uganda
- The female of the species is deadlier than the male