NEVER A DULL MOMENT, THANKS TO MACSTEEL!
Not only has this book been signed by the author, but full proceeds go to the EWT as they have been generously donated to the EWT by Macsteel.
Selling for R450
To purchase this book, please go to our online shop or email Tammy Baker on email@example.com
- Golf Day
- Wild Chats – October
- A powerful partnership leading the way for conservation in Gauteng
- A word from the CEO
- Rhino Roundup
- Speaking up for rhinos
- Flooding enhances the vulnerability of wetland-dependent communities in south western Uganda
- Biopiracy: what is it?
- The role of folklore in preserving wildlife and heritage – a story about frogs and sweet water
- At least 28 extinctions have been prevented by conservation action in recent decades
- MySchool card beneficiary
- Take a walk on the wild side
- Coming up in October – National Transport Month
- Leaping into spring
- A word from the CEO – An interview with our leading lady, Yolan Friedmann
- Griet’s ghost and the long lost rabbit: The Lettas Kraal conservation story.
- A tribute to a true conservation hero
- Women’s Month interview with Honourable Minister Barbara Creecy
- Wetland buffer restoration success in the South Kiruruma Wetland, South-western Uganda
- The female of the species is deadlier than the male