MYSCHOOL CARD BENEFICIARY
Thank you to the team at MySchoolMyVillageMyPlanet and to Woolworths, Engen, Bidvest Waltons, Flight Centre, Loot.co.za, and newest partner store Builders Warehouse for their ongoing support. By adding the Endangered Wildlife Trust as a beneficiary on your MySchool card, you are raising much-needed conservation funds every time you swipe.
- Golf Day
- Wild Chats – October
- A powerful partnership leading the way for conservation in Gauteng
- A word from the CEO
- Rhino Roundup
- Speaking up for rhinos
- Flooding enhances the vulnerability of wetland-dependent communities in south western Uganda
- Biopiracy: what is it?
- The role of folklore in preserving wildlife and heritage – a story about frogs and sweet water
- Never a dull moment, thanks to Macsteel!
- At least 28 extinctions have been prevented by conservation action in recent decades
- Take a walk on the wild side
- Coming up in October – National Transport Month
- Leaping into spring
- A word from the CEO – An interview with our leading lady, Yolan Friedmann
- Griet’s ghost and the long lost rabbit: The Lettas Kraal conservation story.
- A tribute to a true conservation hero
- Women’s Month interview with Honourable Minister Barbara Creecy
- Wetland buffer restoration success in the South Kiruruma Wetland, South-western Uganda
- The female of the species is deadlier than the male