GUARDIANS OF THE FUTURE
Even though the kids are back at school, our fun, curriculum-aligned Guardians of the Future education resources are still available online to boost the knowledge that your kids are learning in class. There are also educator resources that can be used by parents and teachers to guide you through engaging activities that cover curriculum content and incorporate the learning processes and design skills required for that topic.
Have a look at our Curriculum Boosters here: https://www.ewt.org.za/resources/educational-material-3/ and contact email@example.com to tell us what you think!
- Youth in Limpopo speak up for rhinos
- A tribute to Jessie the Border Collie – a university graduate and a valued EWT Conservation K9…
- Earthly Eating Oct 2022
- The EWT helps the Johannesburg Stock Exchange takes steps to protect nature
- Science Snippets: Using temporary fencing to reduce roadkill on the N3 highway
- Hot on the heels of strong women working in conservation
- Careers in Conservation – Bringing conservation to life through storytelling
- Using an ethogram as a guide to understanding Hooded Vulture breeding behaviour
- Rampant poisoning poses a deadly risk to vultures in West Africa
- A conservation success story – the return of the majestic Cape Vulture