GUARDIANS OF THE FUTURE
Even though the kids are back at school, our fun, curriculum-aligned Guardians of the Future education resources are still available online to boost the knowledge that your kids are learning in class. There are also educator resources that can be used by parents and teachers to guide you through engaging activities that cover curriculum content and incorporate the learning processes and design skills required for that topic.
Have a look at our Curriculum Boosters here: https://www.ewt.org.za/resources/educational-material-3/ and contact email@example.com to tell us what you think!
- A word from the CEO
- It’s a matter of pride
- A prickly situation
- Conserving cranes and communities
- Coffee with a conservation conscience
- Working with wildlife: Some snapshots of 2020
- In case you missed it
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬: The EWT’s Integrated Report for 2020
- Legacies for life
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- Coming up: Rhino Peak Challenge 12 December 2020
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Golf Day