GUARDIANS OF THE FUTURE
Even though the kids are back at school, our fun, curriculum-aligned Guardians of the Future education resources are still available online to boost the knowledge that your kids are learning in class. There are also educator resources that can be used by parents and teachers to guide you through engaging activities that cover curriculum content and incorporate the learning processes and design skills required for that topic.
Have a look at our Curriculum Boosters here: https://www.ewt.org.za/resources/educational-material-3/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you think!
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- In case you missed it
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Golf Day
- Wild Chats – October
- A powerful partnership leading the way for conservation in Gauteng
- A word from the CEO
- Rhino Roundup
- Speaking up for rhinos
- Flooding enhances the vulnerability of wetland-dependent communities in south western Uganda
- Biopiracy: what is it?
- The role of folklore in preserving wildlife and heritage – a story about frogs and sweet water
- Never a dull moment, thanks to Macsteel!