CONSERVATION CHAMPION: DALEEN ROODT
Tammy Baker, EWT Business Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daleen Roodt is our latest Conservation Champion. She has painted two watercolour illustrations of the African Wild Dog and the Pangolin. She describes the intricate process she underwent to create these remarkable images in a guest article to follow. Fifty limited-edition, certified, high-quality archival prints of each illustration have been made. All proceeds from the sales will be going directly to the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT), specifically contributing to their projects relating to Wild Dog and Pangolin conservation.
“The indelible impression of these beautiful creatures has truly inspired me. I hope that my art will play a small role in the efforts to ensure the survival of these species.”
Purchase your unique limited-edition print here
Print size: 310 mm x 228 mm (each).
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine