CONSERVATION CHAMPION: DALEEN ROODT
Tammy Baker, EWT Business Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daleen Roodt is our latest Conservation Champion. She has painted two watercolour illustrations of the African Wild Dog and the Pangolin. She describes the intricate process she underwent to create these remarkable images in a guest article to follow. Fifty limited-edition, certified, high-quality archival prints of each illustration have been made. All proceeds from the sales will be going directly to the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT), specifically contributing to their projects relating to Wild Dog and Pangolin conservation.
“The indelible impression of these beautiful creatures has truly inspired me. I hope that my art will play a small role in the efforts to ensure the survival of these species.”
Purchase your unique limited-edition print here
Print size: 310 mm x 228 mm (each).
- Youth in Limpopo speak up for rhinos
- A tribute to Jessie the Border Collie – a university graduate and a valued EWT Conservation K9…
- Earthly Eating Oct 2022
- The EWT helps the Johannesburg Stock Exchange takes steps to protect nature
- Science Snippets: Using temporary fencing to reduce roadkill on the N3 highway
- Hot on the heels of strong women working in conservation
- Careers in Conservation – Bringing conservation to life through storytelling
- Using an ethogram as a guide to understanding Hooded Vulture breeding behaviour
- Rampant poisoning poses a deadly risk to vultures in West Africa
- A conservation success story – the return of the majestic Cape Vulture