𝐂ONSERVATION THAT COUNTS: THE EWT’S INTEGRATED REPORT FOR 2020
The Endangered Wildlife Trust is proud to share with you our 2019/20 Integrated Report, which provides an overview of the EWT’s conservation impact throughout the region in our previous financial year.
Thank you to all of you who have weathered the storm of 2020 by our side, we could not have achieved all of this without you, and we look forward to all we will accomplish together in 2021.
To read more click here
- A word from the CEO
- It’s a matter of pride
- A prickly situation
- Conserving cranes and communities
- Coffee with a conservation conscience
- Working with wildlife: Some snapshots of 2020
- In case you missed it
- Legacies for life
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- Coming up: Rhino Peak Challenge 12 December 2020
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Guardians Of The Future
- Golf Day