𝐂ONSERVATION THAT COUNTS: THE EWT’S INTEGRATED REPORT FOR 2020
The Endangered Wildlife Trust is proud to share with you our 2019/20 Integrated Report, which provides an overview of the EWT’s conservation impact throughout the region in our previous financial year.
Thank you to all of you who have weathered the storm of 2020 by our side, we could not have achieved all of this without you, and we look forward to all we will accomplish together in 2021.
To read more click here
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine