COFFEE WITH A CONSERVATION CONSCIENCE
New ENDANGERED Outliers Roasters coffee blend is now available! This blend supports the EWT Drylands Conservation Programme (DCP) team’s work on the Critically Endangered Riverine Rabbit. For every bag of coffee sold, Outliers Roasters will contribute to the team’s camera trap research, Jessie the Border collie‘s fieldwork, and other conservation activities related to the species.
Outliers also stocks other blends, including the ELUSIVE Pel’s Fishing Owl and RARE Cheetah blends, which are also in support of the EWT’s work on these species. The three EWT blends makes a perfect gift for friends and family!
Coffee can be bought on the Outliers online store. The new ENDANGERED blend is also available at Loxton Lekker Restaurant in Loxton and Papkuilsfontein Guest Farm in Nieuwoudtville. Do your part and buy coffee with a conscience!
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine