COFFEE WITH A CONSERVATION CONSCIENCE
New ENDANGERED Outliers Roasters coffee blend is now available! This blend supports the EWT Drylands Conservation Programme (DCP) team’s work on the Critically Endangered Riverine Rabbit. For every bag of coffee sold, Outliers Roasters will contribute to the team’s camera trap research, Jessie the Border collie‘s fieldwork, and other conservation activities related to the species.
Outliers also stocks other blends, including the ELUSIVE Pel’s Fishing Owl and RARE Cheetah blends, which are also in support of the EWT’s work on these species. The three EWT blends makes a perfect gift for friends and family!
Coffee can be bought on the Outliers online store. The new ENDANGERED blend is also available at Loxton Lekker Restaurant in Loxton and Papkuilsfontein Guest Farm in Nieuwoudtville. Do your part and buy coffee with a conscience!
- Youth in Limpopo speak up for rhinos
- A tribute to Jessie the Border Collie – a university graduate and a valued EWT Conservation K9…
- Earthly Eating Oct 2022
- The EWT helps the Johannesburg Stock Exchange takes steps to protect nature
- Science Snippets: Using temporary fencing to reduce roadkill on the N3 highway
- Hot on the heels of strong women working in conservation
- Careers in Conservation – Bringing conservation to life through storytelling
- Using an ethogram as a guide to understanding Hooded Vulture breeding behaviour
- Rampant poisoning poses a deadly risk to vultures in West Africa
- A conservation success story – the return of the majestic Cape Vulture