COFFEE WITH A CONSERVATION CONSCIENCE
New ENDANGERED Outliers Roasters coffee blend is now available! This blend supports the EWT Drylands Conservation Programme (DCP) team’s work on the Critically Endangered Riverine Rabbit. For every bag of coffee sold, Outliers Roasters will contribute to the team’s camera trap research, Jessie the Border collie‘s fieldwork, and other conservation activities related to the species.
Outliers also stocks other blends, including the ELUSIVE Pel’s Fishing Owl and RARE Cheetah blends, which are also in support of the EWT’s work on these species. The three EWT blends makes a perfect gift for friends and family!
Coffee can be bought on the Outliers online store. The new ENDANGERED blend is also available at Loxton Lekker Restaurant in Loxton and Papkuilsfontein Guest Farm in Nieuwoudtville. Do your part and buy coffee with a conscience!
- A word from the CEO
- It’s a matter of pride
- A prickly situation
- Conserving cranes and communities
- Working with wildlife: Some snapshots of 2020
- In case you missed it
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬: The EWT’s Integrated Report for 2020
- Legacies for life
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- Coming up: Rhino Peak Challenge 12 December 2020
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Guardians Of The Future
- Golf Day