HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE ENDANGERED WILDLIFE TRUST
Wishing you a restful holiday season and a happy New Year! Thank you for your wonderful support during 2019.
The EWT has achieved many fantastic conservation successes this year, and this would not have been possible without your contribution.
Please note that our offices close at 14:00 on 19 December 2019, and reopen on 6 January 2020.
- Youth in Limpopo speak up for rhinos
- A tribute to Jessie the Border Collie – a university graduate and a valued EWT Conservation K9…
- Earthly Eating Oct 2022
- The EWT helps the Johannesburg Stock Exchange takes steps to protect nature
- Science Snippets: Using temporary fencing to reduce roadkill on the N3 highway
- Hot on the heels of strong women working in conservation
- Careers in Conservation – Bringing conservation to life through storytelling
- Using an ethogram as a guide to understanding Hooded Vulture breeding behaviour
- Rampant poisoning poses a deadly risk to vultures in West Africa
- A conservation success story – the return of the majestic Cape Vulture