HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE ENDANGERED WILDLIFE TRUST
Wishing you a restful holiday season and a happy New Year! Thank you for your wonderful support during 2019.
The EWT has achieved many fantastic conservation successes this year, and this would not have been possible without your contribution.
Please note that our offices close at 14:00 on 19 December 2019, and reopen on 6 January 2020.
- Balwin gives back
- Unravelling the mysteries of Riverine Rabbit families
- To the rescue
- Successful facilitation leads to positive momentum for Cape Parrots
- Deploying new techniques to track lost species
- Celebrating World Rhino Day
- The shining stars of the EWT
- Fodder growing puts a smile on the faces of women, saves Rugezi Marsh in Rwanda
- Winning the race against extinction
- A word from the CEO – November/ December 2019
- Christmas is closer than you think
- Balwin’s charity hat walk
- Tackling the Rhino Peak Challenge
- Farm planning prioritised in Prieska
- Signature Lux by ONOMO Hotel Sandton – a supporter of conservation
- A brilliant approach to conservation
- Going the extra mile
- Down to Earth
- Leaving a legacy
- Frogging Fun