HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE ENDANGERED WILDLIFE TRUST
Wishing you a restful holiday season and a happy New Year! Thank you for your wonderful support during 2019.
The EWT has achieved many fantastic conservation successes this year, and this would not have been possible without your contribution.
Please note that our offices close at 14:00 on 19 December 2019, and reopen on 6 January 2020.
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine