HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE ENDANGERED WILDLIFE TRUST
Wishing you a restful holiday season and a happy New Year! Thank you for your wonderful support during 2019.
The EWT has achieved many fantastic conservation successes this year, and this would not have been possible without your contribution.
Please note that our offices close at 14:00 on 19 December 2019, and reopen on 6 January 2020.
- Eshop closed
- RMB sensing journey
- The Uganda Crane Festival 2020 draws Grey Crowned Cranes to the celebrations
- Remembering Conor Tomlin
- The EWT and the Conservation Coaches Network host South Africa’s first CCNET Coach Training
- Tackling the challenges of linear infrastructure in Africa
- Cycling for a cause
- Rat detectives continue good work
- Taking a leap for frogs
- COVID-19 lockdown: A time to reflect on our impact on biodiversity
- Response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Finding gold in the dunes
- Jimmy Muheebwa scoops a Species Recovery Award
- A word from the CEO – March 2020
- We’re updating our online shop
- EWT Annual Golf Day
- African Wild Dog fundraiser
- Risk, reputation and reporting: Does business have a biodiversity blind spot?
- Powering partnerships in Africa
- Leaving a legacy