RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Endangered Wildlife Trust fully supports the efforts of our government to stem the rate of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and is committed to playing our part in being a responsible global citizen.
As a result, the EWT head office will remain closed from Wednesday, 18 March, and we will not be engaging in any public events, meetings or gatherings. The EWT will, however, continue to operate at full steam, albeit from different locations.
Our staff are available on email and cell phone, and will hold meetings via various platforms such as Skype and Zoom. Our field staff remain committed to providing mission critical field services and support to our partners as required.
We wish all affected people a speedy recovery over this time, and we remain committed to seeing our beautiful country prosper once this difficult time has passed.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine