COMING UP TOPS
Top Trumps has teamed up with the EWT to produce a bespoke pack of Top Trumps to help bring awareness to some of our most endangered wildlife.
Top Trumps packs have been in existence since the late 1970s and were reintroduced to South Africa in 2015. The EWT pack was launched in December 2019, and was the number one selling pack at major toy retailers that month, beating the likes of titles such as Frozen 2, Toy Story, and the Lion King. For every sale, the EWT is paid a royalty.
- Eshop closed
- RMB sensing journey
- The Uganda Crane Festival 2020 draws Grey Crowned Cranes to the celebrations
- Remembering Conor Tomlin
- The EWT and the Conservation Coaches Network host South Africa’s first CCNET Coach Training
- Tackling the challenges of linear infrastructure in Africa
- Cycling for a cause
- Rat detectives continue good work
- Taking a leap for frogs
- COVID-19 lockdown: A time to reflect on our impact on biodiversity
- Response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Finding gold in the dunes
- Jimmy Muheebwa scoops a Species Recovery Award
- A word from the CEO – March 2020
- We’re updating our online shop
- EWT Annual Golf Day
- African Wild Dog fundraiser
- Risk, reputation and reporting: Does business have a biodiversity blind spot?
- Powering partnerships in Africa
- Leaving a legacy