REMEMBERING DAVID HADDON MITCHELL
Alison Janicke, EWT Head of Resource Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Mitchell was born in Johannesburg on 3 September 1933 and educated at St John’s Preparatory School, Hilton College, and the University of Witwatersrand.
David not only served as a Trustee for the Endangered Wildlife Trust from 1978 to 2013 but was Chairman of the board in the 1980s. David’s career in the building industry, combined with his passion for conservation and the work of the EWT, saw his active involvement in the building of the EWT’s Johannesburg Zoo Head Office, where we spent many wonderful and memorable years.
David was a loyal supporter and contributor to the work and achievements of the EWT, and we will be forever grateful for the legacy of life he left for conservation. We would like to extend our sincere condolences to his loved ones.
- Discovering the Old Salt Trail
- Grass Owls – a story of hope
- A fond farewell
- Leaving a legacy of life – Remembering Melanie Kwan
- In case you missed it
- One frog, one mountain
- Conservation Canines to Save our Species from illegal wildlife trade
- WASH: a blessing for youth in the Soutpansberg
- A word from the CEO
- Becoming a Conservation Canine