CONSERVATION CHAMPIONS – REZA JOSEPH
Tammy Baker, EWT Business Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a conservation NGO, we are reliant on the generosity and efforts of others to keep our staff in the field doing what they do best, conservation in action. Many of our corporate supporters are facing financial challenges as a result of Covid-19, and this affects us significantly. We need support now more than ever and appeal to you to become a Conservation Champion for the EWT by joining our fundraising pack.
Reza Joseph is the most recent addition to our league of Conservation Champions.
After following our work and joining our “Meet the Cheetah’s” Wild Chat, Reza realised how important the conservation of this cat is and launched a Back A Buddy campaign to raise funds for the relocation of Cheetah back onto Rietvlei Reserve. Check out and support Reza’s campaign here https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion/project/cheetah-range-extension-project-rietvlei There are lots of ways in which you can help raise vital funds for conservation, in your own home or community.
Host an online dinner party or wine tasting just for fun or to celebrate a special occasion “donate” your birthday to the EWT by asking for contributions instead of gifts, organise a virtual race, or get creative and come up with a fundraising challenge of your own. By challenging yourself, or supporting others who do so, you will help to ensure that our work continues as it should. It’s free, and it’s fun, and you can make a real difference. We need you now more than ever to help us to continue to protect forever, together. To get started, contact Tammy Baker at TammyB@ewt.org.za
- A word from the CEO
- Wild Dogs reintroduced to Malawi after decades of absence
- Future field guides for Nieuwoudtville
- Fire for Frogs: using planned burns to save the habitat of the Critically Endangered Rough Moss Frog
- African conference for linear infrastructure and ecology
- Ignorance is bliss: the unnoticed impacts of enjoying natural spaces and the role we all need to pla…
- In case you missed it
- Coming up!
- Science Snippets: Vulture conservation benefits more than just vultures
- Giving a voice to the voiceless – the role of impact statements in wildlife criminal trials