Your support could make a difference to one or more of our critical projects. This could take the form of corporate membership, donations, cause-related marketing, fundraising events, or any number of other exciting ways to get involved in the work that we do. Our Business Development team will be able to assist you in choosing the kind of support that makes the most sense for your organisation.
What’s in it for you?
• A Section 18A tax relief certificate for bona fide donations, meaning you could qualify for tax relief, subject to SARS regulations
• Mention in our integrated report, as well as on our website, social media platforms and bi-monthly electronic and print publications
• Increased BBBEE socio economic scorecard points for your own scorecard
• Being part of the solution – an opportunity to involve staff and clients in the movement towards a healthier planet
• Opportunities to visit certain projects
• Brand association
• Opportunity to work with the EWT in a cause-related marketing partnership
• Good corporate citizenship
By aligning yourself with one of the country’s leading conservation entities, your company is playing an active role as a good corporate citizen and supports the most important capital base of our country. Our corporate partners are collectively working to ensure that the natural heritage and resources of our country are sustained for future generations. We are proudly South African with a track record steeped in establishing successful conservation partnerships; we share your love of our African heritage and are committed to conserving the natural world that underpins it.