UPCOMING EVENT – RHINO PEAK CHALLENGE 5 OCTOBER
The Rhino Peak Challenge (RPC) is a unique conservation fundraiser that’s been held annually since 2015. Participants are invited to ascend the iconic Rhino Peak in the Southern Drakensberg and, in so doing, raise funds via a pledge system for projects related to rhino, vulture and crane conservation. You can support our conservation work with these iconic species at www.rhinopeakchallenge.co.za
- Wear your support on your sleeve
- CCJ Talk 10 October
- Environmental Impact Assessments are not saving our wildlife and wild places
- Wheels on the ground and wings in the air
- Puppy power
- Fighting for our rhinos
- Wild Dogs are back in Tembe Elephant Park
- The ease of obtaining deadly pesticides – a Zambian snap-assessment
- The Extra Mile
- It’s T-shirt time
- Creating safe space for carnivores
- Hide and seek champions
- All’s well that ends well for breeding cormorants
- Water under the bridge?
- Make it rain
- Farming for the future
- Hear them roar!
- A word from the CEO – August 2019
- Girl Power!