IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
More than the luck of the Irish at EWT’s Golf Fundraiser in Cape Town
We could not have had better conditions for our Cape Town golf day at the Westlake golf course on 17 March 2022, which also happened to be St Patrick’s Day. The weather was perfect, with blue, blue skies and not a breath of wind in one of the most picturesque parts of our beautiful country. Over 100 golfers joined us, soaking up the sun and the spectacular setting. But it definitely wasn’t all down to luck – a lot of hard work, commitment, and generosity made the day a special and successful one. A very special thank you to our friend and supporter, Sarah Raine, for all your hard work and support for this event and to every golfer who joined us for our day. Some played good golf, others admittedly not so good, but all played in the true spirit of an EWT golf day.
Thank you to all our other valued sponsors who contributed to a successful day.
The funds raised from this event will go towards our critical conservation activities and help us continue saving species, conserving habitats and benefitting people.
Check out our Events page for more exciting events near you!
- Youth in Limpopo speak up for rhinos
- A tribute to Jessie the Border Collie – a university graduate and a valued EWT Conservation K9…
- Earthly Eating Oct 2022
- The EWT helps the Johannesburg Stock Exchange takes steps to protect nature
- Science Snippets: Using temporary fencing to reduce roadkill on the N3 highway
- Hot on the heels of strong women working in conservation
- Careers in Conservation – Bringing conservation to life through storytelling
- Using an ethogram as a guide to understanding Hooded Vulture breeding behaviour
- Rampant poisoning poses a deadly risk to vultures in West Africa
- A conservation success story – the return of the majestic Cape Vulture