IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
If you missed this month’s great Wild Chat, you can watch the recording now! EWT’s Head of Conservation and African Wild Dog guru, Dr Harriet Davies-Mostert, will be talking to Jocelin Kagan about her fantastic book: Africa’s Wild Dogs – a survival story. The book is a large-format photographic celebration of one of the continent’s most charismatic and Endangered predators.
While our Wild Chats are free of charge, we rely on donations to make this critical conservation work possible. If you would like to help us make a difference, please click here
RIDE FOR A CAUSE
EWT GOLF DAY
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Guardians Of The Future
- Golf Day
- Wild Chats – October
- A powerful partnership leading the way for conservation in Gauteng
- A word from the CEO
- Rhino Roundup
- Speaking up for rhinos
- Flooding enhances the vulnerability of wetland-dependent communities in south western Uganda
- Biopiracy: what is it?
- The role of folklore in preserving wildlife and heritage – a story about frogs and sweet water
- Never a dull moment, thanks to Macsteel!