IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
GIVING BACK TO THE EARTH, GIVING BACK TO THE FUTURE
Tammy Baker, EWT Business Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to stay connected and heal.
The entire EWT team is humbled by the support we received during our GivingTuesday campaign, and we express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you. We could not do the critical work we do without your support.
We have received R44,186 of our target of R50,000. This is incredible support and has surpassed our previous Giving Tuesday campaigns. There is still time to donate and help us to reach our target of R50,000. We are only R20,000 away. Any donation no matter how big or small helps us to keep on doing what we do best – Conservation In Action. Giving Tuesday 1 December 2020 by Endangered Wildlife Trust | GivenGain
Thank you for giving back to the Earth and back to the future – helping us to protect forever, together.
GOLFING FOR WILDLIFE
Our annual golf day, held on 27 November 2020, was a huge success and, aside from the funds raised from the golf day itself, there were other fundraising activities such as Beat the pro, and an auction, and EWT walked away with a whopping R240,000.
Thank you to our phenomenal MC/Auctioneer Mike the 40-Year-Old Rookie, and to AHA and Thornybush for donating wonderful accommodation packages, Sharry Banner for her donation of exquisite artwork, and Europcar who paired the accommodation vouchers with car-hire offers.
If you missed our fascinating Wild Chat this month, follow the link below to catch up!
SOME OF OUR FASCINATING SCIENCE SATURDAY POSTS
- A word from the CEO
- It’s a matter of pride
- A prickly situation
- Conserving cranes and communities
- Coffee with a conservation conscience
- Working with wildlife: Some snapshots of 2020
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬: The EWT’s Integrated Report for 2020
- Legacies for life
- For peat’s sake – finding fodder in Rwanda’s Rugezi Marsh
- Finding fairies where biomes collide
- Selfie and scarper: the over-tourism dilemma
- Conservation Champion: Daleen Roodt
- Painting Pangolins and Wild Dogs for Conservation
- A global network of roads researchers – where to from here?
- Leave a Legacy for Life: Wills Week 2020
- Coming up: Rhino Peak Challenge 12 December 2020
- Some of our fascinating science saturday posts
- Guardians Of The Future
- Golf Day