BUY DISCOUNTED PAINTED WOLF WINE. HELP SUPPORT THE EWT – AND GET A
PRIVATE WINE TASTING THROWN IN FOR FREE.
Painted Wolf was founded 13 years ago with a vision to sustainably fund conservation through the crafting and sale of high quality wines with loads of character.
We partnered with the EWT in 2011, and since then every bottle sold in South Africa has contributed to African wild dog projects and various other conservation efforts. Over the years many of you have attended EWT functions and enjoyed Painted Wolf Wines.
We would like to help you restock your wine racks with our award-winning range of wines, at a significant discount when ordered and paid for by 31 May 2020.
Select Offer 2 and you have the option to book a complimentary private wine tasting. Bookings are limited. We would be delighted if you consider using this to host your own private fund raiser for the EWT!
Order 6 or more bottles of Painted Wolf wine from our cellar door price list and receive a discount of 25% off the listed prices. *
- R5000 for a mixed case of 12 bottles delivered to you every 3 months for a period of 12 months (4 cases over 12 months) *
Selection chosen by winemaker Jeremy or your own selection: details on request. Your participation in this amazing offer entitles you to 25% discount off any additional Painted Wolf wine purchased over the 12 month period & an exclusive, tutored tasting *
*T’s & C’s
Delivery to major centres in SA is included in the offers. A surcharge will apply to outlying centres. Minimum order 6 bottles. Wines and vintages subject to availability. Payment by 31 May 2020
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a price list. On receipt of your order, we will send a proforma invoice with banking details for you to make payment. Your order will be prepared and shipped as soon as we are legally able.
Thank you for your support!
- Giving Tuesday Now
- Science Snippet: Wild Dogs – South Africa’s most Endangered carnivore
- Grass-owl surveys put on hold
- Collaborative conservation
- Saving lives with camera traps
- Lion conservation in the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Conservation Area
- Strides in protecting Riverine Rabbit habitat
- Remembering Rodney Simmons
- A giant leap for amphibian conservation: South Africa’s “Frog Lady” wins 2020 Whitley Award
- Searching for Sandfish in the Tankwa Karoo
- Conservation NGOs bring immense value to society, economy and the environment
- A word from the CEO – April 2020
- The Wild Dog Relocation Diaries
- The first Pan-African study on vulture movements
- An African Conservation Hero – Garth Owen-Smith 1944-2020
- Global pandemics – why the amphibian extinction crisis also needs attention
- Caring for cranes
- Zooming to train farmers
- Run/Walk like a Wild Dog!
- Eshop closed